We are agile in the way we work, and we embrace a certain level of uncertainty as we do our work, refining ideas as we go. We take an holistic and human centred design approach to all phases of a project. Our primary tools are Figma, Miro and the Adobe Creative Suite.
We’re first and foremost a service delivery company. That means that we work on lots of different problems, from greenfields projects to incremental improvements on existing websites.
Your day-to-day work may include:
- Creating UI designs in Figma (wireframes, and prototypes).
- Helping clients adjust or reimagine their design solutions by creating optimised user journeys and product solutions.
- Designing and facilitating workshops to help clients and their users understand their needs and opportunities.
- Presenting design solutions to clients.
- Working with the Business Development team to develop design approaches for new projects and estimate on upcoming projects.
- Leading the delivery of key outputs from the discovery and design phases, including product roadmaps, and collaborating with the project team to do so.
- You understand design principles and practices and have experience leading a team and providing direction to others.
- You’ve led a number of projects and have been doing it long enough to understand digital and product design inside and out.
- You support and lead teams to deliver their best on your projects, making sure they are using the best processes and methodologies available.
- You’re comfortable working with senior stakeholders and you’re great at building and fostering relationships, both within the business and with clients.
Your skill set would include the following:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in user experience and interface design methodologies and their application to product design and development.
- Strong understanding of the human-centred design process, leading teams to take problems from discovery and problem definition through to prototyping, testing, iteration and implementation.
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies and experience working in agile teams.
- Experience leading and mentoring designers to produce great work.
- Experience working in collaborative teams from inception through to delivery.
People of all ages, genders, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply by submitting their CV and cover letter directly via Seek.